Diagnosis and treatment of vision problems
* Difficult night driving because of blur and glare.
* Eye exam and completion of all forms for Maryland MVA
* Problems reading small print due to occupation and age related eye changes.
* Visual discomfort and blurriness when working at the computer.
* Blurry distance vision when driving or watching television.
* Children unable to see blackboard or read books fluently.
* Uncomfortable contact lens wear.
* Contact lenses for individuals requiring far and near correction.
* Contact lens correction for astigmatism.
* Change eye color with contact lenses.
* Specialize in hard and soft contact lenses.
Medical eye problems
* Annual eye exam and retinal evaluation for diabetic patients.
* Diagnosis and management red and itching eyes.
* Dry eyes and watering eyes.
* Diagnosis and management of glaucoma.
* Evaluation and management of eye infections.
* Diagnosis and management of macular degeneration.
* Cataract evaluation.